I am available for clinical consultations with men undergoing treatment or recovery for prostate cancer. For men on the Sunshine Coast here in Australia this can be a home-visit service, for men elsewhere it will be a Telehealth consultation. Which has proved to be a pretty effective option.
Appointments for both these services can be made using the diary link at bottom of this page.
These one-on-consults are limited by my availability and other commitments.
These consults are targeted for men who have prostate cancer and are –
- Awaiting surgery to remove their prostate and want to prepare their pelvic floor for recovery
- Recovering from surgery to remove their prostate and are using pads for bladder leakage
- Having urinary symptoms of frequency, urgency or dribbling (even without cancer or surgery)
- Experiencing erectile dysfunction following treatment
- Having post-treatment symptoms of pain, constipation, urinary frequency or urgency
- Looking for safe and effective physical training programs to improve strength, power, posture, endurance and fitness
- Looking for general health, nutrition and activity advice specific to ‘cancer-proof’ their prostate and other organs
- Seeking reassurance that they are doing all they can to maximise their recovery and health
Most men will require four to six online consults to meet maximise their recovery. Be aware that this is not a treatment or cure for cancer, it is a professional and expert consultation to educate and direct your rehabilitation specific to your current status. You will be asked to do some work, in fact all of the work and eventually some heavy lifting (without leaking).
To make an appointment with me you can use the online diary link below.
- Select a service from the link below – first time clients are asked to select the initial consultation to give us sufficient time to get the job done
- From the Calendar page, select a day
- From the Diary, select an available appointment
- Register your details so the introductory paperwork and information can be forwarded before the appointment.
- Note that payment must be made prior to the appointment. You will be advised how this can be done. Refunds are available if you cancel more than 48 hours beforehand. Full credit or refund if I cancel on you.
- Fees are Australian dollars so your local currency will vary (lucky for UK, USA and Euro clients!).
- Note, the diary times are Queensland Australia, you may need to calculate your local time. – click here to convert.
Click Here to Select an Appointment Time