Craig is an experienced and entertaining keynote presenter who has been developing his skills and topics for over 20 years.
He has anchored events throughout Australia as well as the Netherlands, Ireland and the United Kingdom. Previously his clinical responsibilities prevented him from fulfilling all requests, but now he is actively seeking keynote opportunities. Based on the Sunshine Coast in Australia, Craig regularly travels to Europe, New Zealand, Asia and the USA allowing him to work with clients from all over.
Health – not a dull overview of death statistics and advice to eat better and move more (well, actually there is quite a bit of that stuff), but it is presented in a non-judgmental and engaging manner to prompt thinking and perhaps even the beginnings of behavioural change.
- The Seven Dwarf’s Guide to Men’s Health
- Outwitting a Sedentary Workplace
- Lift, Push, Carry & Drag – Safety Secrets to Save Your Spine & Shoulders (The 5-S Program)
Performance – improving your output at work, family, garden, sport, loving and on holidays. Practical information on energy conservation, time management and task management.
- Age Proofing – Fighting Off Gravity
- The Energy Crisis – Where did yours go?
- Time & Space – making them work for you
Business – From customer service to business building. Craig’s ‘Book More Clients’ is a popular book for improving front line staff performance and generating cash flow from customers, many of his practical ideas on client management are included in his popular workshops and keynote addresses.
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Business and How to Avoid Them (keynote – 45-60 min)
- Solutions 101 – 3 hr workshop
- Strategic Focus(1 day workshop on competitive advantage and strategy)
- Strategic Connections (1 day on marketing a service)
- Strategic Cat Herding (1 day on managing people in your business)
- Mentoring or training on site
Your Message – as a professional speaker (a hired mouth), Craig can incorporate your company message into presentations for clients, staff, stakeholders or members. Working with your professional development or human resources team he can integrate any of the above sample topics with your current or future organisational goals and vision.